|Yes, I want an ice cream!|
SPN goes Claymore: [Vol. 01]Ch. 03Ch. 03 - Lost Warrior - Part 01SPN goes Claymore: [Vol. 01]Ch. 03 by Selenia-san
By that point, the warriors were all absorbed by the reading. Claire tilted her head, stopping for a moment her reading. “Apparently the north has been shelter for many warriors.”
Denev stated: “Well, let’s count that the Organization didn’t try to defy Easley of the North up until our so-called mission in Pieta.” Claire nodded slowly. Miria tilted her head, then smiled. “I wish to know more of this story. It was a common thing sending warriors to hunt Awakened Beings, but this. I have a feeling they were sent to execute a warrior, but in that case the Organization would have told them anyway.”
"We never fully understood the Organization’s ways. Maybe this could be also helpful from that point of view." Galatea stated. At Miria’s sign Claire kept reading.
Castiel wakes up immediately, as soon as h
SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 02SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 02 by Selenia-san
Ch. 02 - The Silver Eyed King - part 2
- I thought that non-warrior training was a new thing for the Organization.
Helen had stopped Claire and her tone showed doubt. In fact, they had seen only Raftela - that Number Ten of the current generation - who was given a non-warrior training. Cynthia smiled lightly, then said:
- Well, if this Number One is still alive, he might give some tips to Raftela.
- I don't want to break your optimism, but we still don't know whether this Castiel is alive. For all we know he might have awakened.
Denev had talked in a doubtful tone. Claire looked at the diary, then replied:
- We won't know, unless we go on reading.
Denev nodded, then let Claire keep reading.
The warriors have reached Pieta - they've been travelling for at least five days, counting all the stops they've made. The people look at them with fright, as if they were wild animals ready to attack. Dean snickers, muttering something about "the usual treatment", while Sa
SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 01SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 01 by Selenia-san
Ch. 01 - The Silver Eyed King - part 1
Claire stopped reading and looked towards Miria. Everyone seemed to wait for an explanation. Galatea had closed her eyes and now she was opening them.
- I am really surprised, it's maybe the first time I hear something from a so far generation - apart from the Abyssal Ones, of course.
Miria, after a long pause, said:
- I read those names in the archives, when I was investigating. They said they died. The thing is, we are reading something from former Number One, Two and Three. It is not so easy to take down warriors with those numbers and from the point of view of the Organization it must have been quite an effort tracking them down.
- Are you saying they might be alive somewhere? We never heard of them.
Denev replied. Miria, at that point, sighed.
- I don't really know this myself. The only way is keeping reading the diary. Maybe it was meant as a sign for the future warriors.
Then she made a vague gesture and Claire started