|Yes, I want an ice cream!|
SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 02SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 02 by ~Selenia-san
Ch. 02 - The Silver Eyed King - part 2
- I thought that non-warrior training was a new thing for the Organization.
Helen had stopped Claire and her tone showed doubt. In fact, they had seen only Raftela - that Number Ten of the current generation - who was given a non-warrior training. Cynthia smiled lightly, then said:
- Well, if this Number One is still alive, he might give some tips to Raftela.
- I don't want to break your optimism, but we still don't know whether this Castiel is alive. For all we know he might have awakened.
Denev had talked in a doubtful tone. Claire looked at the diary, then replied:
- We won't know, unless we go
SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 01SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 01 by ~Selenia-san
Ch. 01 - The Silver Eyed King - part 1
Claire stopped reading and looked towards Miria. Everyone seemed to wait for an explanation. Galatea had closed her eyes and now she was opening them.
- I am really surprised, it's maybe the first time I hear something from a so far generation - apart from the Abyssal Ones, of course.
Miria, after a long pause, said:
- I read those names in the archives, when I was investigating. They said they died. The thing is, we are reading something from former Number One, Two and Three. It is not so easy to take down warriors with those numbers and from the point of view of the Organization it must have been q
SPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 00 - PrologueSPN goes Claymore:[Vol. 1]Ch. 00 - Prologue by ~Selenia-san
Ch. 00 - At the Beginning
Rabona was now an empty city, if not for the soldiers and the warriors who had remained to protect it. When Miria finally entered the building they were waiting while the awakened being approached the city, she was greeted with a laughter coming from Helen. She scowled a bit, but she went by Denev, who was holding an old necklace and what seemed to be a worn out book. Miria looked at the objects with a questioning look.
«Where did you find them?»
It was Galatea who answered.
«Tabasa found them not so far from this city. She peeked inside the book.»
THe former Number Six turned towards Tabasa,
SPN Fantasy AU: NightwishSPN Fantasy AU: Nightwish by ~Selenia-san
Oh, setting Sun,
Thy red rays maketh me cry.
They remind me of the one
Whose love awaits me in the sky.
Sam is standing by her grave, a bouquet of red lilies in his hands. Dean's gone "to provide food", he muttered, so he' got plenty of time to bring back memories of their time together.
Sam had never taken swordsmanship seriously. He hadn't been too interested in the whole "let's hunt strange creatures" thing, not as much as his dad John would have loved him to be, thus he never fully understood all Dean's hype when he was taught archery; he just wanted to live a normal life, that was why he fled, l